2. Plummet – A great way to quickly create responsive websites with Plummet.
3. Yoast SEO – A popular SEO plugin that helps you optimize your website for the Google search engine.
4. Hootsuite – A social media management platform that lets you manage all your social media accounts in one place.
5. Google Analytics – One of the most important tools for any web developer, Google Analytics lets you track your website’s performance and understand how your visitors interact with your site.
6. aqua-dashboard – Aqua-Dashboard is a great widget that allows you to easily create custom dashboards for your website.
7. Jetpack – Jetpack is a great plugin for WordPress that lets you add a variety of features and functions to your WordPress blog.
8. Compass – compass is a great tool for web development that lets you easily create custom templates and pages without having to learn coding!
9. Sprout Social – Sprout Social is a widget that allows you to easily post content on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn without ever having to code!
10. New Relic Insights – New Relic Insights is an essential tool for web developers who want to understand their business better and track their progress over time!
11. W3 Total Cache –
How to Use These Widgets on Your Website
1. Canva is a great tool for creating stunning websites. With Canva, you don’t have to learn any coding or design skills to build a beautiful website. Just select the widget that best suits your needs and start building!
2.Flatpack is an all-in-one platform that helps you build, test, and deploy websites. Flatpack lets you easily create a website from scratch, without any coding or design knowledge required.
3. W3 Total Cache is a great way to speed up your website loading time. By caching your pages in W3 Total Cache, you can reduce the amount of time it takes for your website to load completely.
4. Smushie is a great way to improve the aesthetic look of your website. By using Smushie, you can easily make your website look cleaner and more professional than before.
5. MailChimp is a great way to send newsletters and Facebook ads directly to your customers without spending any money or time! With MailChimp, you can send automated emails and posts right to your customers’ inboxes!
6. Hootsuite is an excellent social media management platform that lets you track all of your social media channels in one place. You can also use Hootsuite to manage all of your customer data, including email addresses and contact information!
7. Google Analytics is an essential tool for understanding how users interact with your website and for developing marketing strategies.